Family Recipe Jars make for awesome rustic wedding favors! For ours we pulled my family recipe for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and included our secret ingredient at the bottom ( Shhhh! It is hand-crushed marcona almonds! ) Follow these easy instructions to some of your own!!
What You’ll Need : Family Recipe Ingredients / Written Copies of Recipe / Twine / Jars / Scissors
1) Meaure the capacity of the jars you are using. Adjust your recipe to fill the jars to the top.
2) Carefully add ingredients in the order of use. Add carefully in layers so that they are visible from the side of the jar.
3. Fill jars to the very top, then cap them tightly and carefully.
4. Measure lengths of twine to wrap around jar.
5. Use twine to secure recipe to the top of the jar. Make sure the recipe is scaled for the ingredients you’ve provided!