Looking for the perfect rustic wedding centerpiece that can double as your table numbers? If this type of rustic centerpiece is what you have in mind then you will love this easy rustic wedding DIY project. Having a centerpiece do double duty as your table numbers can cut down on the clutter on your wedding tables and can make for a cohesive look. These easy mini planter boxes can look great with a plant or a bunch of flowers and when you dress them up with a little twine and a tag you are in good shape. This awesome DIY project is courtesy of our friends over at Shanty 2 Chic.
The material for this project are pretty simple: Wood glue, spray paint & grip, cut wood. You will also need a few nails, sand paper and to make the tags you will need twine and mini wood tags.
1. Attached the 6″ pieces like this using Gorilla Wood Glue and 1 1/4″ finish nails
2. Attached the 7″ pieces like this using Gorilla Wood Glue and finish nails again.
3. This is what the inside of your boxes will look like.
4. Drilled a few holes in the bottom to help drain the water.
5. To finish the boxes use spray paint
6. Then to create a rustic weathered look you can sand the sides.
Sources – DIY Project & Images: Shanty 2 Chic