With the growing popularity of mason jars as wedding accessories, I have come up with the five best ways you can use this tried and true country staple. Mason Jars have become the rage for brides from Brooklyn to Texas and everywhere in between for using in rustic weddings – with their American authenticity and versatility its easy to see why! Here is what we think are the best 5 ways to use mason jars at when having a rustic country wedding:
1. As Drinking Glasses – Let guest sip their drinks from mason jars- from lemonade to beer to sangria we know they will taste great and look cute.
2. Vases – Use one mason jar for your flower centerpiece or gather several together to make a statement.
3. Candle Holders– Since mason jars come in many different sizes you can find the perfect one for your candle, from pillar or votive size.
4. Part Of Your Wedding Stationary – Think about having your save the date or wedding invitation in the shape of a mason jar, your guest will be charmed right from the start.
5. Table Numbers– Tie a cute table number around a bigger sized mason jar and station one on each table and you have the perfect table numbers for a country wedding.
Credits: Orchard Cove Photography / Sarah Whitmeyer Photography/ Vitalic Photo/The Blue Envelope/ Whispering Pines Catalog / Sarah Whitmeyer Photography