Today I wanted to show off a perfect holiday centerpiece that would work for a large wedding, engagement party or just for your holiday table. Follow the step by step directions and you can’t lose.
Here is a picture of what your masterpiece will look like when you are finished!
What You Need
- Block of floral foam
- Planter or vase
- Sprigs of greenery such as pine and incense cedar
- Floral picks
- Cinnamon oil
How to Make It
1. Soak a block of floral foam in tepid water.
2. Position the foam in a planter or vase and cut the foam so it’s about an inch above the rim.
3. Working in a clockwise fashion, tuck in sprigs of greenery, such as bits of pine.
4. Add another round of greenery. This time, you may wish to use something with a little contrast, such as incense cedar with tiny golden berries.