What better way to create a rustic feel than with genuine wood decor? For this month’s Round-Up we wanted to show you she of our favorite woodgrain wedding decor from Etsy! We found some awesome products from easy vendors that you could have customized to your wedding to add that woodsy feel in the best ways. From cake toppers to favor tags, you can incorporate woodgrain accents into just about any aspect of your rustic wedding in elegant ways. Here are ten great ideas to get you started!
1 Lace Monogram Wood-Cut Cake Topper: We love this cake topper because we think it is so elegant and yet still rustic since it have been cut from real wood! Its both delicate and graceful while looking perfect within a rustic decor!
2. Birch Bark Wedding Vases : Every time we see these vases we just love how they look as wedding decor. This etsy vendor has them in a few sizes which look great together. Everything from white wedding florals to wildflower arrangements look stunning in these vases!
3. Real Wood Save the Date Magnet: These real wood Save The Date magnets are so cool! We love the fact that they blend old-school aesthetics with the current trend of magnet Save The Dates. The wood-burned surface also reminds us of nostalgic souvenirs because it gives them a retro feel.
4 Real Pine Wedding Invitations : These real wood invitations are printed on super thin wood slices that feel almost like paper. Each in unique as the wood grain changes from invite to invite. We also adore the forrest silhouette printed in a warm blue on these! This vendor has a variety of options for how you can print on the wood!
5. Wood Grain Theme Wedding Invitation Suite : If you want to stick with real paper invites, here is another way to incorporate woodgrain into your invitation suite! This hand-drawn woodgrain incorporates a slice of pine as the central theme. We love the rings and their nod to history.
6. Real Wood Wedding Guest Book : This real wood wedding guest book is defined and yet adds a natural element to your guest book. Customizable to your needs, this could be a perfect option for your rustic wedding!
7. Adirondack Chair Wedding Cake Toppers : We thought these were SO amazing when we saw them. Perfect for a wedding in the Adirondacks! If you are looking for a fun option for your cake toppers these could be it!
8. Real Wood Wedding Favor Tags : This easy shop has so many different kinds of wood favor tags! You pick the shapes and sizes. They also have place cards in a variety of shapes. What we love about this vendor is the option for different wood stains so that you can coordinate with the wood in your venue or mix and match the stains to create a more rustic effect!
9. Reclaimed Aspen Personalized Place Card Holders : There are lots of these on the market but we loved these the most for being a bit more unique! With these place card holders you have the option to personalize them for your wedding. We also love the unique shape and size of these!
10. Custom Wedding Clothespins : These clothespins could be great for so many different kinds of things at your wedding! You could use them to decorate favors, hold place-cards or programs or use to hang photographs. Our favorite idea is to use them to hang polaroids taken during your wedding on a clothesline throughout the reception.