Since I have the great pleasure of speaking at the Ikea store in New Haven, CT today I thought it would be the perfect time to share my picks for the best Ikea products to decorate your wedding with. Over the past few years I have featured some ways to use the Ikea products at your wedding such as wedding items you can find at Ikea and backyard wedding items from Ikea and since Ikea delivers on style without breaking your wedding budget you can’t go wrong. Today I will be speaking at Ikea showing exactly how to curate your wedding look using some of the great items below. See the entire recap from the Rustic Wedding Chic Ikea Event.
1. The BORRBY lantern in large is $14.99 and adds big impact on a little budget. Add a few of these lanterns around your ceremony for a country look or place one on every other reception table to help cut down on your floral budget.
2. These little spice jars make the perfect favor containers. Packaged in a set of 4 for $3.99 these RAJTAN jars would look really fun with candy or granola in them and that is just the start of what you could add.
3. The DROMMAR cookie cutter comes in a pack of 6 for only $3.99. These sweet little animal cutouts make the perfect favor -give one cookie cuter to each guest along with a tag with your wedding date and a sugar cookie recipe!
1. The SKURAR vase & candleholder is the perfect item for a backyard style wedding. At only $5.99 this candleholder allows the glow of a candle shine through and lights up your wedding.
2. The BRACKE clear glass lantern is perfect for hanging at at $7.99 each they will look stunning at an outdoor or backyard style wedding.
3. The BORRBY lantern in small is only $7.99 and is an easy solution for adding light and style to your outdoor wedding aisle.
4. Perhaps my favorite of all the Ikea products, the TOLSBY frame makes the perfect table number holder and for only .99 you really can’t go wrong. Here is a perfect example of how to use them.
5. Get the country wedding look with these dish towels that can be used as napkins. The TEKLA towels are only .79 each and with the classic french stripe look they will dress up your wedding table and create the perfect french country look.
6. The ROTERA lantern in white is only $12.99 and is my favorite item for an outdoor or barn style wedding. Hang a few from trees or place a few around the escort card table for a great rustic look.
1. The Ikea 365+ serving platter makes displaying your desserts and sweets easy. For $14.99 you get a simple yet elegant looking serving tray.
2. The ROMANTISK white tray is only $9.99 and is the perfect tray for a picnic style wedding or a rehearsal dinner. Line up wine glasses, champagne flutes or mason jars on these trays for the perfect country style look.
3. The OLIK vase is only $1.99 and comes in a a few different colors which helps to add a pop of color to your wedding table.
4. Add the rustic wedding look to your tables with these faux birch style candles. The ORIMLIG candle is $4.99 and would amazing around a special display piece like the wedding cake, guestbook or favor table.
All images & products are courtesy of Ikea