In the past few weeks I have done several interviews for various publications and almost all of them asked me the same questions. They all wanted to know what are some of my favorite weddings gowns at the moment. At the same time I have received some similar emails from our Rustic Wedding Chic readers so today I thought I would spend a little time showcasing my top 10 favorite wedding dresses as of right this moment. Now, some of these are from past seasons, pre-owned wedding dress shops while some are from current gown collections. All of these gowns come from a variety of sources and it was hard to narrow it down to reasonable number but they just happen to be the wedding gowns that currently have caught my eye.
2. J. Crew Gown – The Principessa gown from J.Crew is the perfect mix of romance & country elegance.
4. Saja Gown – This strapless and beaded gown is the ultimate in rustic chicness. From designer the collection of gowns by Saja this dress is one of my new favorites. See the entire new 2013 collection.
5. Jenny Packham Gown – This sheath gown from one of the hottest gown designers has a very modern feel about it yet somehow works in a little old Hollywood glamour to it. This dress I found over at Smart Bride Boutique.
6. J. Crew Gown (number two) – The Sara Lace gown is a fit and flare shape with amazing lace details and beautiful straps. It is not easy to find a beautiful wedding gown with straps (believe me, I searched myself) but this one is exactly what the doctor ordered!
7. Melissa Sweet Gown – Who does not love an A-Line dress? This beautiful strapless gown with a sweetheart neckline is from one of my favorites, Melissa Sweet. I found this gown while searching at Smart Bridal Boutique.
9. Anne Barge Gown – With an empire waistline this gown screams romance. The layers of tulle seems to work perfectly with one another and what can I say, I just love this gown. From Anne Barge 2013 collection.
10. Monique Lhuillier Gown – A girl can dream, right? This might be big and over the top but sometimes a bride need to go big or go home. This dress came from the Monique Lhuillier fall 2012 collection.