He asked, you said, “Yes!” Now you have a question for your prospective wedding party. A fun way to ask is with a personalized wine label and a favorite bottle of wine. Wine is not just something to give, but also an experience. Sharing a good bottle of wine while planning for your special day creates a lasting memory. It’s easy to transform your question into the perfect wine label at Bottle Your Brand. For inspiration, check out these popular sayings to use when you pop the next question:
1. It got real. Will you be my bridesmaid?
2. I found my mister, but I still need my sister.
3. Found my amazing man, and he gave me a gorgeous ring. Now all this left is just one thing…Will you
be my bridesmaid?
4. I Can’t Say “I Do” without you!
5. I PROMISE, no ugly dress, if you will just say YES.
6. Will you be my…bouquet-carrying, dress-hunting, champagne-drinking, dance floor-dazzling
bachelorette-partying bridesmaid? (Promise Me)
7. Plan with me, stand with me, cry with me, laugh with me. Hold my dress while I pee…will you be my
8. I hope that you will stand by my side when I’m the bride…
9. Brides-maid /ˈbraɪdzˌmeɪd/ noun 1. A woman who is like a sister, a friend in every way. A special
person that is asked to share in the bride’s special day. Will you be my bridesmaid?
10. She Need Something old, something new, something borrowed and you!
To apply the labels we recommend two methods depending on the bottle you purchase. First, soak off the existing labels in warm, not hot, soapy water and scrape off any residue with a plastic scraper. The other option is to apply the new labels over the existing ones. This works well if the new label is larger than the old one. The labels on the 750 ml bottles in this post are 3.5 inches wide by 4 inches high. The mini champagne and mini wine labels are 3 inches wide by 2 inches high. The labels come with a self adhesive backing and are completely waterproof.
There are a wide variety of templates available to make personalized wedding wine labels at Bottle Your Brand. If you want to create your own artwork or upload finished graphic files, you can do that too using the super easy design-online studio.